Sunday, February 3, 2008

February 3, 2008

This weeks was not one I care to remember very much. But in all that I have this week I am thankful for the change in weather. I love it when it rains, ok after it rains and the skys are filled with Rainbows. Each time I see a rainbow a smile comes to my heart, they are just so beatiful.



Last night Joe and I went to see George Straight, this was Joe's Birthday gift. The opeaning act of Josh Turner was wonderful, he has got that deep deep voice and a smile that melts your heart. George Straight also sang for about 2 hours. Some of the quickest 2 hours I have ever speand in my life.



I am now ready to watch some mindless t.v before bed. I am a ANTM junkie, I can watch the reruns over and over. Goodnight!

2 comments:

Jenifer said...

Another concert! How fun. I record all the ANTM and I watch them over and over. LOVE them! I love it after it rains too!

Ben & McKenzie Nelson said...

Happy Birthday Kari
I hope you had a fantastic day
I am so jealous that you got to see good old George. He is one that i would love to see some Day.