Monday, February 4, 2008

February 4, 2008

My best friend Carrie just brought over two jokes and they are so good I wanted to share.

"Have you heard about the dyslexic devil worshipper?
He sold his soul to Santa."

A duck walks into a bar. He walks up to the bar, sits on a stool and says to the bartenter: "Excuse me, have you go any bread?"
The Bartender says: "No, sorry. We haven't."
The Duck says: "Have you got any bread?"
The Bartender says: "I said no."
The Duck Says: "Have you got any bread?"
The Bartender says: "Nope."
The Duck Says: "Have you got any bread?"
The Bartender says: "I;ve told you three times already - no!"
The Duck says: "Have you got any bread?"
The Bartender says: "For the las time, no!"
The Duck says: "Have you got any bread?"
The Bartender says: "Ok, here's the deal- you aske me that once more, I'm going to nail your beak to the bar."
The Duck says: "Have you got any Nails?"
The Bartender says: "No."
The Duck says: "Have you got any bread?"

heheheheh, it made me chuckle Have a wonderful day!!!!!!

No comments: