This week the weather has taken a turn for the good. We are in the low 70's and I am so very happpy. I love to walk outside and just feel comfortable not to cold and not to hot. Also the darn wind has stopped, cheer clap clap stomp your feet in joy. I really did not know how much wind and I are not friends. I am wishing with all I have that this beatiful weather stays for a while. As much as I like the warmth, I really don't want the 120's yet. I am so grateful
this time of year when my toes are happy out of socks!
Joe and I are very excited to have his family come they will be here today, I have cleaned up all our living day to day mess, made the extra bed, put out the clean towels. Now all I have to do is pray they have a safe drive and get her with egg rolls. Joe's mother makes the best egg rolls in the WORLD. You know the kind that make your mouth water just thinking about them. We are all going to head to San Diego on Friday for a family wedding. I am so excited a quick road-trip. We have our Nissan back from the shop, yes we have had the first trip to the fix-it-shop. But luckily we were covered and the car is all better now. I just have to remember even though the car is fast, we need to keep in in the speed limit. I have no doubts it will go very well at 80 or 85 miles an hour. I feel the need the need for speed when I drive it. heheheh!!!!
Joe and I are very excited to have his family come they will be here today, I have cleaned up all our living day to day mess, made the extra bed, put out the clean towels. Now all I have to do is pray they have a safe drive and get her with egg rolls. Joe's mother makes the best egg rolls in the WORLD. You know the kind that make your mouth water just thinking about them. We are all going to head to San Diego on Friday for a family wedding. I am so excited a quick road-trip. We have our Nissan back from the shop, yes we have had the first trip to the fix-it-shop. But luckily we were covered and the car is all better now. I just have to remember even though the car is fast, we need to keep in in the speed limit. I have no doubts it will go very well at 80 or 85 miles an hour. I feel the need the need for speed when I drive it. heheheh!!!!
I have got to get ready for work, it is my friday. HOOT HOOT, raise your hands in the air and wave them around like you don't care. I am going to keep this excitement in mind when I hit the road with the other thousands of drivers.

No comments:
Post a Comment