
I awoke this moring surrounded by kleenex and cough drop wrappers. Happy Valentines Day to me! I have the 3rd cold since Christmas. I am over and done. I walked the aisle last night in the grocery store wishing to find that magical pill or syrup or nose sprak that will take and make the cold disappear over night. I know deep down inside there is nothing that will make it go away, but a girl can just dream. I loaded my cart up and the all items onto the check out belt. Kleenex, Cough Drops, Alka Seltzer night time, some swab things with medicine that you stick up your nose that promises to help reduce the length of your cold, a trash magazine and "Creamies" the chocolate one. The lady asked me looks like you don't feel good, I wanted to say "Here's your sign" and give a crusty look that could kill. Instead I smiled and said you are correct. This brings me to the things (yes more than one) I am thankful this week. Kleenex and Toilet Paper!
These two amazing inventions. Anyone who knows me I have a great adversion to flem and snot, so being able to get rid of this gross stuff and throw it away is a dream come true. I can not imagine washing hankerchiefs like my grandparents did. Makes me gague just thinking about it.
I am just praying and praying this all ends so I can enjoy this 3 day weekend ahead.
3 comments:
All I have to say is big bummer deal dude! I hope that you feel better and let me know if those swabs in the nose things really help. I actually saw them at Sears today.
Hope you feel better soon! Just think, 6 days until the new ANTM season! Woo Hoo!
Super cute blog. Love your back ground. Hope you feel better soon. We are all to aware for sickness here at the Lovells. NO FUN!!! It was so fun to see you at grandmas birthday.
Post a Comment