Thursday, January 6, 2011

January 5, 2011


This s my travel post card tree. As you can see I have been a few places and so has Rain. As we finished dinner I just sat and thought where do I want to go. I want to go to a tropical resort, I want to go to Rome, I want to go see the sun rise of the pyramids in Egypt, I want to go to Germany in December to the Christmas festival, I want to go to see the running of the bulls in Spain, I want to go to Carnival in Rio (just once), I want to go back to Japan in spring time and see all the cherry blossoms, I want to see the Great wall of China. The really question is where would I not want to go. There isn't a place, I love to travel and see new places, to see how my fellow human beings live on this earth.


Where do you want to go?

1 comment:

Jenifer said...

Nate and I are planning our 20th...We have 4.5 years to go, but to make it great we may as well plan now, right? We would love to do Ireland, perhaps Spain....Fiji, we can't decide. Good thing we are planning now!