Friday, January 14, 2011

January 14, 2011

Ok, so I car pool to work each day with two individuals. I am usually the driver(only because I am a control nutcase) but with the new year I am trying out being a passenger. We commute 22-25 miles each day to and from work. Coming from the farthest Northwest part of Las Vegas to Bally's hotel casino on the strip. Usually there is not much to the commute. I am always really intent on not getting into an accident. Well to day we were at the red light on Flamingo and Las Vegas blvd, the corner was consumed with people just hanging out, my brain really there is no other place you would like to be, but her in the car smoke filled corner. I really don't get the draw anymore at all. I must becoming sort of a native. The light turned green and we sped off to the next red light. Here we have a visitor to our state looking at his belly button. Really who does this in public at a red light. What kind of things are going through your mind that tells you "hey, red light waiting to cross, let's check out our belly button". This made me laugh out loud in the car and proceed onto the others. Things happen in Vegas that are funny, yes funny.
Well I hope you all are ready for your three day weekend. Think of me, I will be working on Saturday, teaching on Sunday and back to work on Monday. I live a G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S life....
Cheers!

1 comment:

Jenifer said...

Vegas is pretty much it's own planet. Love to people watch there!