Back in the swing of things at work, I love the first day back get acquainted again with your computer and chair. I have to tell the chair fairy's please leave my chair alone when I am gone, I have it set just right, and feel really upset when you move the height and take by back rest off, total re-adjustment.Jeez.....
I got home tonight and had planned to make fajitas and soup. I still can not taste anything, but Rain assured me it all tasted superb.

Leticia's eat your heart out.

Usually we have a ball game on during dinner in the other room that either one or both of us is intent on. We tonight Rain and I had a music concert with our ipods swapping back and forth some of our favorite songs. It made me think back to all the record concerts I had in my home growing up. Good Monday night full of good food(so I'm told), good music, and a good husband.
Last but not least Happy Birthday Jacob, welcome to the mid-thirties. Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment