Tuesday, January 11, 2011

January 11, 2011

Welcome 1-11-11 a-ha what a crazy Tuesday. Do you ever wake up and feel like you have been in a tumbling dryer all night long. I have the busy job right now at work and come home exhausted, I failed to fix dinner tonight and instead went to "ChinaOne" for lettuce wraps, pepper steak and maubo tofu. So now no dinner out for 2 weeks. I just get tired of spending $30.00 at the drop of a hat for dinner, so we are eat in people. Tomorrow I am planning a wonderful dinner of all the left-overs, see my great wisdom...hehehe!
Trying to figure out my lesson, I love the second part "We are Commanded to Work", a commandment that "in the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread. I think today I powered a nuclear station with the mental work that is demanded of me today.
Just a random thought I wonder how many people were married or born today, what a cool anniversary or birthday. These are the things that go through my head.

1 comment:

Ben & McKenzie Nelson said...

well at work yesterday I didn't admit any babies...at least on my shift. So I will have to find out when I am at work today if any babies were born.