After a glorious 4 days in Moab we are home. We had a wonderful vacation with my family all together missing Ira. There was swimming, hiking, 4-wheeling, and a bunch of sweating. I loved the Park Avenue hike with the the kids and looking at the beauty of Moab at their level. Eliza took pictures of everying along the way.
I enjoyed hiking to "Sanddune Arch" and playing in the sand with Kennedy. She is a trooper that just keeps on going, well it helps to have a strong Dad who will carry you in a back-carrier. I loved the tiny arch we stopped at and Jacob climbed back into a cave and Huck had no fear wanting and following him up the steep rock (ok Uncle Ben helped a little). I faced my fear of Briges and walked across "Gemini Bridge" to have my picture taken(I did not look down nor to the side). I loved the beauty of Islands in the Sky. I enjoyed the easy hike to broken arch with Jacob, Katie with Macy on board. I am thankful Jacob went to help me up the rock face back to the pick-up spot afterward. Thank you!!! He is one strong brother. I enjoyed sitting around eating Sweedish pancakes on Saturday Morning, I don't know who at the most but they were wonderful with berries and cream. I enjoyed shopping and eating ice cream a bit with Katie and Dad. Most of all I enjoyed the time with my family.
Let's plan another!!!! I love you all.
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sand dune arch hike is the best! And the kids are entertained for days! Glad you had fun, looking forward to seeing you this weekend!
Post a Comment