Monday, May 18, 2009

What a wonderful weekend. Sun + Friends = a good time.
We had a wonderful visit and dinner on Friday night with Pam and the Farr's. Each time we get together there is much laughter. We hit a new buffet this time and I have to say any buffet that has a chocolate fountain with marshmallows is a fine buffet for me. Saturday Rain went golfing and shot a 97 if I remember correctly, way to go!!!! I spent the morning in the backyard watering each flower and squash plants, I figure it does not hurt to talk to them, I just have to do it in low tones, I don't want to be known as the lady who talks to her plants. We had beautiful sunshine all day and the Vitamin D felt so good. Sunday brought church and naps for our household. I have to say my usually very quiet kid in primary was a chatty cathy during sharing time ugh how many times can you say shhhhh before you go crazy yourself. I do have to give major props to my team teacher on her lesson of the Law of Consecration, seriously a great job. One of my kiddos is not doing so well, she is in the hospital with some major issues I ask for prayers for Baily that the doctors may be able to help her.
As I got up this morning the peacocks were singing so loudly it made me laugh, then the quail got going and the cat next door howling, love the wild life.
Last but not least I have to send out a HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KATIE AND ELIZA !!!!!! I love you both so much and wish you a wonderful day filled with great memories.

Thought for the day:
"Motivation is an external, temporary high that pushes you forward. Inspiration is a sustainable internal glow which pulls you forward."
~ Thomas Leonard

No comments: