When is the right time to walk out on your primary class and just go to the grown up Sunday School?
I had this awesome lesson on the Holy Ghost all prepared, a book mark and treats ta-boot!
Truly I was the only one who thought it was awesome and wanted to learn a thing of two today... I team teach with another teacher and she just looked at me and shrugged. I had one kid with a quart size bag of Hot Tamales in class after the 6th time of asking in my very nice church voice (keeping my angry eyes in check) to have him put them under his chair until after the lesson, I took the bag and walked out the room, took them to his mother and asked her to please take care of them.. Well I got back to class and I had six stunned kids and one team teacher just looking at me. I finished my lesson had the best class in sharing time and came home from church wondering exactly what I was to learn today. And even though I had the treats I did not give them out they truly did not deserve them..I will try again in two weeks to see if they can be reverent and respectful in primary.
In the back of my head I wonder why two men are not teaching my 8 boys and 2 girl class. Well I better pull out my next lesson it is on the Witness who see the gold plates. Pray for me....
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment