If I could do this all over, I would never have moved into a community with a HOA.
Seriously I want to stab their eyeballs out and stomp them to flat pancakes. We are now under attach due to oil stains on our driveway (what little part there is). I have scrubbed and scrubbed, but this is no ordinary oil stain it looks like some one took a bottle of vegetable oil and drizzled all over the driveway. I know what car oil stains look like and these are not them. Then we are under attack due to our backyard is not put in. OK so I was told we had a year, turns out we only had
90 days from our take over day to put in a yard. My question is this house in now 4 years old, so why did the original owners have to put in a yard????yeah it makes one say hum........ We are going to a meeting and I have a few questions.
HOA's suck......rocks big hard rocks with jagged edges........
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We get letters all the time from our HOA too. Try kitty liter on the stain, I've had good luck with it before.
Post a Comment