Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Why I spend 12 hours in a car......

Really who would not drive all that distace for Mom an Dad!
Good to know that Dad is a Grandpa that loves his Grandchildren and they love him.
This just makes me smile, all those curls!!!!!!
Here is Grandma with all her grandchildren to date, she waited so long.


My sister and her family, love them all.
Here is my Brother and his wife, love them.
Here is my brother and his family, love them all.
You know living far away is my choice and a hard one, but it make seeing each one of these folks so much more special. I love them each so much for who they are.


3 comments:

K Lovell said...

Cute pics. I would drive that long to be with my family, and I hate the car. I am glad you all had a good time together.

Beth said...

Thanks for driving so far to help us celebrate! I love that you are willing to come so often. I hope to see you in June. I think that it is the 27th - 30th. Love you tons sis! p.s. yes I am crying

Cooper Family said...

Don't you love being an aunt. I think it is a little taste of what being a grandma might be like.