How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.First, my 3 joys (in no particular order).
3 Joys: Family, the sound of laughter, Rainbows(I love the promise they represent)
3 Fears: Drowning, Not being strong enough, Not enjoying the tiny, simple moments enough
3 Goals: close on our house, finish my 4th of July decorations finished, have a child
3 Current obsessions/collections
Genealogy, Food Storage, Turtles
3 random surprising facts about me:
I love to make chocolate chip cookies, but I have to have apple juice while doing this.
I do not like to be in water where animals live, that just is not right.
I don't really like ice-cream, but I LOVE Lemon Gelato with raspberries!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment