I am so thankful for bright red toenail polish. Now some of you may laugh and others wonder exactly what goes on in my mind, but I love bright red toenail polish. It signifies summer and sandals. No more socks, no more crowded toes in shoes. I look down at my toes and just smile!
I would take a picture but that is just gross. Anyone who knows me knows I really hate feet.
So we went to look at 3 more homes. Yes, 3 more ugly, smoker filled, dirt induced home. I wonder how these people stood to live in such filth andy why do they have to destroy the homes when they left. Well keep your fingers crossed that we just get an answer. I guess if we don't get the home we are going on vacation, before we go insane.
I hope all you Mom's had a wonderful Mothers day! You all deserve it!
3 comments:
Just got home from having my toes painted a bright pink and I can't wait to show them off by wearing my new sandals.
Ugh, good luck with the houses. I saw a thing on the news where people wreck or pillage their houses before they walk away. Who could sleep at night knowing they had done that???
I just love summer toes. I hope that your house hunting starts looking up. I remember looking at houses- that's why I've lived in mine for 29 years!
Post a Comment