Here are the following things I saw today driving down Las Vegas Blvd. This is from Flamingo to Jerry's Nugget. One yellow car the color of sunny delight, 18 Mexicans handing out stripper cards, one lady in a mini-mini skirt with teeny-tiny wife beater shirt with a can of bud, one man with baby pink hiking boot, three men standing out side the little chapel of the flowers, one bum pushing a grocery basket,one lady with gold earrings all the way up her ear, man eating an ice cream come, a couple sucking face out side of Margarita Ville,one cop car, one ambulance,one small fire truck, construction workers, moving crane, a black Ferrari,one family with a stroller with three kids inside, garbage, volcano show at Mirage, Serdenipity,hundreds of silver pinwheels in the flower bed outside of a church, 4 limos, one we will bring girls to your door trailer.
Now only in Las Vegas would you see these things driving down one road. I realize that I work and live in sin city. You could people watch all day long and not see the same thing twice. I am so happy that I have to drive 20 miles home and that it feel and looks like a completely different. However I am watching the news and come to find out about 2 miles away there is a neighborhood evacuated for bombs. Great, wonderful, I sure feel safe.
I guess if we were in immediate danger we would be evacuated. Love it all!
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment