Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thursday!!!!!

Do you ever feel that Thursday gets ripped off. Sometimes I feel like this day of the week gets unnoticed. So big shout out to Thursday, I love you Thursday, now bring me back my Grey's Anatomy and I will be so Happy!
What a week for work. I went to work on Monday sad knowing that my Brother and his family were headed home. We had a fun weekend full of golf, shark reef and parks, and the hospital. Hospital you say, yes my little niece just could not keep her tummy still and became really dehydrated. I felt so bad for the little kid. But I had a wonderful time visiting and just having them in my home. I love family to visit!!!!! Work kept me so busy learning new insight to my job, finally more work to keep me occupied. This new job has not been easy, but finally I am beginning to understand and appreciated my job. Tuesday I spent the day a bit hostile knowing I had to mail my taxes and that included giving more money. I have issues with having pay when I set up my deductions in the beginning as to what the government says I have to pay more and I will be darned if I am going to pay any sooner than the 15 of April. So I left work early to get over to the post office. As I walked up to the door those Postal People locked the door. AUGH....................... This means I have to drive clear across the city to the main post office, I would rather eat lint!!!! After I calmed down, I heard that just 1 mile away a Postal Location is open until 7pm. HOORAY!!!!!! I have never never seen a parking lot empty so quickly. End of the story our taxes are in and I am still bitter.

No comments: