Monday, April 21, 2008

Monday Monday

So I had to speak in church yesterday about following the words of the Prophet. My Bishop finally nabbed me in the hall 3 weeks ago. Luckily for me General Conference was just right around the corner. Score for me. I was the first speaker and the third speaker leaned over to me and asked me to take all the time I wanted, he only had a testimony to bear. I think this was one of the most prepared talks I have ever had. I practiced and practiced told my self no tears and not to talk fast. What do I do tear up at a part and have to slow down. I hope someone in the congregation got something out of my talk. I guess for being in the ward 18 months now it is about my turn. I am just glad it is over and done.
I have to shout out to Ireland happy 3rd Birthday this last weekend love you much watch for a package in the mail.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I am so glad that it is over, but I do have to admit that I was more prepared for it than I thought. I took 17 minutes and the President wasn't too happy about it. Oh well nobody kicked me and told me to sit down. Now we both can be done for a while.