Monday, November 7, 2011

What a difference a week makes



I have been home now one week with Jonah, and let me tell you what a difference one week makes. I can not believe how much I love this little boy that has come into our home. Last week my Mom and Sister Beth were here. There are no words that express my thankfulness to them. Rain and I are both off and it is a good thing. Rain has been the best errand runner, chauffeur, correct formula purchaser, and loving husband I could possibly want. We brought Jonah home on Halloween, so I went trick or treating and got a big treat to bring home. Yes, he is a real treat. Last Monday night I had to sit down slowly and it took a bit longer to stand up. Last Tuesday I had to wait for Beth to get here and when I woke up from one of my naps, I find my sister with my son what a good event to have in your home. Last Wednesday Rain went to get new formula for Jonah, to help reduce the gas he has. Last Thursday we took Jonah for his first doctor check up and all is well, Last Friday we spent the day in watching damages and talking like girls while Rain napped. Last Saturday I watched as my Mom and Beth washed my kitchen floor, this may not seem like a big event but they will never know how grateful I am for this act. Also, I finally left the house and made the grand trip to Target, I needed to leave the house just for a few minutes. We went to the airport to pick up Grandma and Grandpa Pioquinto, they were surprised to see me and Jonah there. Last Sunday I cried and cried as Mom and Beth drove away, but them quickly gathered myself and spent a few hours just me and Jonah waiting for his Dad to come home from church.


Today I woke up feeling good and ready to start this new week. I feel good, staples are out and I feel even better(it is amazing how much better). I feel like we can take this next week on. And yes I will take a nap as well maybe two.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I cried too. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful week with me.