Monday, February 28, 2011

Fine to Cross in less than 30 days

Do you ever get cross with yourself and you are not exactly sure why. Could it be your job, the rash of acne, the amount of money you have spent on shampoo because not one is doing the job you want it to do, your favorite sweater has a new hole, or you gave a lesson in church and just wanted to throw your hands up in the air and say really we are having this discussion for the um-teenth time. Yes this is the remainder of February for me. I think no one needs to know or wants to hear that I am cross with myself.. There is the old saying if you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all. So I have chosen to not say anything.
This month of February is gone, I have not enjoyed this month and I am sorry about that because I share this month of birthdays with wonderful people. My nephew Matthew, his is a lady killer with those big chocolate brown eyes. My brother Benjamin, my baby brother who has more love in his heart. My Mother in law who has loved me since day one. My mother who gave me life and a wonderful life. These are fabulous people and we have the best birthday month so I wish you each a year of learning, a year of laughter, and a year of many many experiences. I hope with all that I have that I will not be cross in March... The old saying if March comes in like a lion it will go out like a lamb..Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: