My goal today: I did not make a goal, but I will take the walk around by neighborhood as a good replacement. Stay tune for tomorrows goal it is a good one.
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
I think the world is glorious......
I love Wednesdays..why you ask? I have every Wednesday off, yep I get a vacation in the middle of the week. I live (truly) for this day, I get to sleep in and do what ever I want. Ok, not what ever but pretty close. I arose bright and early at 730 am this was wonderful good time to get up the sun was shinning and the temperatures outside looked wonderful, maybe I will get some gardening done. I walk out to the kitchen and see the floor, yes the black encrusted floor. I set to the washing and scrubbing and now I have a beautiful shinny floor in our kitchen. The weather here in Vegas is rather strange, No complaints as all. I jut my walking shoes on and went on a walk about. I had to go to Target and wanted to go to Michael's for some paint. So off I went with a back pack headed to Target. I should have taken my camera there was much to see in our neck of the woods. I live by an orchard/farm and there was much activity going on today. We are now minus a few trees in the orchard, but there are a bunch of birds they were singing to each other. I kept on my way and found 40 acres for sale, if I only had the money then I would not longer have HOA'S to worry about. Inside the acreage are trees any kind of fruit tree you can imagine. Further down the road was a skate park and of course the butterfly park, so may moms with kids, did I say how beautiful the weather is here. Well I found those things at Target and was so pleased with the weather I headed over to Michael's for the paint. I met an old man at Michael's who had the most beautiful bolo(sp)tie, it was this yellow stone (i can not remember what he called it) the side of my hand. Well all purchases made time to head home. I enjoyed the walk home just as much as on the way over. For those of you who don't know our area it is quite a walk over but it was worth every step to be in the sunshine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment