Monday, August 31, 2009

Dear Sir,
We made it by the hair on our chinny chinny chin. That is to say the first week of school is over and we are both alive, we might be lazily dragging our selfs around but we did it. And I ask you again why did we have to plan so much in one week. Next year nothing but School OK.....
Can you believe the smoke in the air, the heat, the the cost of gas. I sure do hope that the heat of August is going to end and that this September will cool right down.
I am so excited each night to see our pathway with the lights you have installed, thank you for making our home fun to see. I am finally a year later feeling comfort in our home and that it is truly ours. What a fun time we had at dinner on Saturday thank you for taking me to the Cheesecake Factory, one of my favorite places. I had the best company in the whole place we sure have good date nights. I am so grateful for the peaceful afternoon of Sunday with nothing to do and no where to go. We had a wonderful dinner with our friends. I love to cook and thank you for eating my creations. Pork chops with apples, bacon and pecans it was a dance of happiness all over our taste buds.
We are truly blessed.
Love
Your Wife

No comments: