Thursday, March 19, 2009

Done,done,done.....

Have you ever been through training? We had all the necessary players, we have at table #1 Malibu Barbie and friends can not be any older than 22 years old and so tan and faked boobed that the straight men in the class kept entertained. At table #2 we have Chachi, he will be working security at the Rio Pool and hits on anything female under the age of 24. Yes, he did hit on each of the young ladies in our class, I was entertained. At table #3 we have the person who has a comment for everything ,you know the type....you want to choke her, or just yell SHUT UP!
At table #5 you have the employee who is clearly the manager of the new department, one who leads and has the solution for any challenge thrown at us. There are many more, the guy who looks as though he is plotting your death, the gay man who is trying to keep it under wraps, but come on quotes "Steel Magnolias" verbatim, and of course the lady with to much jewelery and stinky perfume.
I have seen the underground and the above gound of more than one hotel, I have toured them know them could help you get anywhere in them and now I will report to my office not located in any of them.

No comments: