Monday, August 11, 2008

8.8.08 otherwise know as the CAMPOUT!

The time has come and gone to fast. This past weekend up in the Spruces with my Nelson family. All the aunts and uncles their kids and their kids. I think the kids kids out number the adults now. It was so good to see everyone, and to be in the mountains with you all. I have a very wonderful family and for that I am grateful. I loved the wonderful meals, time spent playing games, and of course the roasting of marshmellows and starbursts thank you all!
This year Benjamin, McKenzie, Rainier, and I took our walk around silver lake to enjoy the beauty and I have to report Ben did not drop the camera in the Lake, that might be because MeKenzie would not let him touch the camera. Saved them some money this year.
What would a campout be with out Moose? How lucky we were to see these amazing animals up close and personal. Grandpa Nelson would have loved it, watching all his little mooses watching a Moose or two.

Click to play Campout 2008
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


3 comments:

K Lovell said...

great pics Kari! It was so good to see you and I am glad you guys made it home safe.

Kristy said...

Great pics, Kari. Thanks for sharing and making the effort to come.

Beth said...

Great pics! I am still downloading the pics from Ira's camera.