Yesterday, both Rainier and I played hookie from work we had that 24 hour flu. You ask why? Well we signed the closing papers on our home. The keys will be in our hands Friday. YIPPEE HURRAY!!!!!!
Rainier and I signed papers, went to lunch of course at Cafe Rio to celebrate. We got done around 1pm and wondered what to do in the middle of the day on a work day. Well we went to a movie. Saw "Don't mess with the Zohan". I don't ever have to see it again, but it was a good movie just to be entertained. We had a wonderful day off and really enjoyed the time we spent together. I am very grateful for my husband.
1 comment:
How exciting! Hope you are feeling better soon! ;) It is always good to take a day off and spend with each other.
Post a Comment